Our data scientists are responsible for leading the development of advanced analytics models to solve our customers’ problems through innovative products and services; and inform internal business operations and strategy. They will work closely with product, engineering, and our business stakeholders as the subject matter expert on the application mathematical modeling across our family of leading automotive brands. The Data Scientist II works under the direction of senior data science staff and contributes to all phases of an analytics project. The scope of work includes the analysis and preparation of data, the development of specified models, and the compilation of results.
The Data Scientist II works under the direction of senior data science staff and contributes to all phases of an analytics project. The scope of work includes the analysis and preparation of data, the development of specified models, and the compilation of results.
- Under the direction of senior team members, contribute to all phases of an analytics project, including formulation, research, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Present findings to peers and data science leadership.
- Maintain an awareness of trends in the field and research and suggest new methodologies.
- BS/BA with minimum 3+ years’ experience; MS with minimum 2+ years’ experience.
- Degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or related quantitative field.
- Proven experience applying descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive statistics to real-world problems.
- Experience in general programming language, e.g., Python.
- Experience querying relational databases using SQL.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
This will be onsite position once Cox returns to office, but it be partial onsite (2/3 days per week required at office).
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium.
By applying for this position you agree to the Atrium Terms and Conditions. Agreeing to these terms, includes permission to use the email address and mobile phone number you provide during the application process or throughout the duration of your prospective or actual employment to notify you of job openings, profiles, articles, news, and other employment-related information, as well as to notify you of special promotions or additional products and services offered by us or our affiliates and partners (collectively, “Atrium Alerts”). Atrium Alerts may be sent by email, phone or text message. Your personal information will be safely stored in our database. Atrium does not sell your personal information to third parties. Text message and data rates may apply. To OPT OUT of text messaging or to modify your communication preferences for Atrium Alerts at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with the Atrium Terms and Conditions, you can still complete your application for this position by emailing your resume to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of your email.