- 6 month initial contract with the possibility of a further extension, can accommodate flexible work arrangements.
- Azure & Cognitive Services
- Text Analytics / Text Mining / NLP / OCR
Seeking an experienced Data Scientist whose primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems. Experience working with Azure and Text Analytics / Text Mining / NLP / OCR is key.
- Analysing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Undertaking pre-processing of structured and unstructured data.
- Building self-learning predictive models with advanced machine-learning algorithms
- Combining models through ensemble modelling
- Presenting information using data visualisation techniques
- Planning, delivery, and ongoing efficiency of data science related objectives.
- Be responsible for the methods and approaches taken to address objectives, and measure success against these objectives
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Maths, Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge in statistics/mathematics
- Proven track record as a Data Scientist
- Demonstrated experience using Python and/or R
- Machine Learning / AI
- Experience in decision optimisation / operations research
- Cloud Computing platforms experience (Azure Cloud Services preferred)
- Experience with Cognitive Services - desirable
- Knowledge of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) or IRS (Information Retrieval System) highly regarded.
- Text Analytics/Text Mining/NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- Segmentation Analytics
- Pipeline Automation CI/CD
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Like to know more?
Should you wish to discuss, please contact Sebastian Kowaleczko on 03 9623 6776.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link quoting Ref No. 202463