- Undertake projects related to Data Analytics (build and enhance the software stack for modelling and data analytics, incorporate relevant data related algorithms in the products to solve business problems and improve them over time, automate repetitive data modelling and analytics tasks)
- Proven ability in using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations
- Proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights and have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Calibration and validation from valuable data sources and automate collection processes for Coefficient check, KPIs Parameter fine tuning.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Create reports and presentation using data visualization techniques
- Building tools to automate data collection Correlating similar data to find actionable results
- Provide support and advice to users on Data Analytics issues or queries
- Improve governance (policies, standards, guidelines) on successful delivery outcomes e.g. industry compliances, delivery frameworks/playbooks, port-mortem reviews, documentations
Cross group collaboration
- Work closely with all technical group to on-board technical knowledge of solution offerings, inclusive of vendors and partners as needed
- Collaborate with engineering and product development team’s plan, organize and prepare document for weekly/monthly analytics meeting with user
- Master’s degree in computer science, social science, mathematics, statistics or engineering
- At least 7 years of experience
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in data science field
- Design, implement and support Data Analytics projects
- Specialization in: Python programming, R, Data Analytics, Data Processing & Ingestion Techniques. AWS tools & related technologies
- Used Cloud Computing in AWS
- Proficiency with Python and the ability to write production-ready codes.
- Good knowledge on data mining tools and techniques (diagnostic and predictive)
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like Glusters, NFS, HDFS Namenode, Datanode, Journalnode, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos Master,Agent, Kubernetes, Yarn, - HDFS
- Experience with monitoring solution Prometheus and Grafana and managing alerts such as Zookeeper, Ceph OSD, Mon, Marathon, Marathon
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Should have experience in Streaming systems, Preferably Kafka.
- Experience in Scala would be a plus
Non-Technical/Soft Skills/Task- Specific Knowledge
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to coordinate between technical and business teams
- Able to interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders both in written and verbal forms
- Demonstrated project management experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to efficiently understand client organizations and their business model and to tailor relevant processes to privacy requirements.