Business unit: Corporate Marketing &Customer Experience (CMCE)
Job Grade: E07
Hiring Manager: Kenneth H Rispoli
Are you passionate about making an impact and pushing the limits of possibility through data, AI applications, and methodical execution? The Data Science & Digital Innovation Group at ADI invents and delivers next-generation customer experiences, operations and business model innovations, and enterprise insights and intelligence. As a Data Scientist, your impact and future are limited only by your imagination, capability, and grit.
Data Scientist Job Description
- Apply a wide array of advanced data mining techniques (including supervised and unsupervised methods, NLP, and social network analysis methods) in support of research and operational analytic projects
- You’ll be encouraged and supported to take ownership of your projects and collaborate with a dynamic team to think entrepreneurially and leverage new opportunities and problems where machine learning and computational techniques can be applied to improve our sales, marketing, and business results
- Build and deploy your models to generate immediate business value and revenue in virtually unlimited areas—including digital platforms, online product recommender systems, AI-enabled sales, demand signalling, product development, market research, customer identification, search engine marketing, digital advertising, customer experience—and continuously improve and optimize
- Collaborate with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop
predictive modelling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
- Experience working on data science projects in a business or academic setting
- Demonstrated capability building accurate predictive and other statistical models
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Advanced Python programming
- Experience with Git and CI/CD
- Demonstrated business and strategy acumen
- Familiarity with test-driven development
- Must be able to learn quickly, think independently, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics,
Computer Science, Economics, Physics, or related discipline.
- Master’s degree or PhD preferred.
Culture & Values
- Desire to take smart risks to drive results and exceptional outcomes
- Bias for action and entrepreneurial spirit
- Committed to and accountable for results
- Implement processes to reduce errors
- Learn by doing and enjoy digging deeper to find the big picture
- Enthusiasm about helping others and working as a team
- Agile and flexible in dynamic environments
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No