Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
The Data Analyst functions within Allegion’s Global Data & Analytics Team and will support Data Warehouse initiatives of the Data Engineering Team. This role is strategically designed to support existing Analytical Solutions as well as implement ETL solutions within Azure Data Factory. This role will be responsible for collaborating with the Global Data Team, designing and rolling out technical solutions within Allegion’s Global Data Architecture and Best Practice.
What You Will Do
Support Daily Automated Process Completion
Perform Root Cause Analysis in the event of Failed Processes
Collaborate with Global Data Team Members to review requirements & translate to ETL design and implementation.
Understand Extract Transform and Load technical approaches and designs
Understand the agile approach, leveraging best practices and implementing/documenting repeatable processes
Coordinate with all source-system, and IT teams to ensure integration points are managed and involved
P erform technical validation of extracted data • Follow Allegion code management processes and utilize specified tools.
Support & Maintain Allegion’s Global Data Assets Skills and Competencies
Ability to execute and deliver to milestones
What You Need to Succeed:
1- 3 Year’s experience in data warehousing and SQL
Be self-motivated and highly organized with good time management skills.
Execute and deliver with agile / iterative approach.
Work well in teams that may be globally co-located.
Flexibility and adaptability in responsibilities as required
Support Extraction of data from legacy system(s)
Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics Data structure is a plus
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
- You're seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact. As our values state, “this is your business, run with it” .
- You value personal well-being and balance, because we do too!
- You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
- You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You’ll Get from Us:
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you “be safe, be healthy”
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, which currently offers a 6% company match and no vesting period
- Health Savings Accounts – Tax-advantaged savings account used for healthcare expenses
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Tax-advantaged spending accounts for healthcare and/or dependent daycare expenses
- Disability Insurance –Short-Term and Long-Term coverage, paid for by Allegion, provides income replacement for illness or injury
- Life Insurance – Term life coverage with the option to purchase supplemental coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Wellness Program – Simply complete wellness activities and earn up to $2,000 in rewards
- Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
- Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you can “serve others, not yourself”
- Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths through CliftonStrengths assessment & coaching
Join our team of experts today and help us make tomorrow’s world a safer place! (generic CTA)
We Celebrate Who We Are!
Allegion is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and similarities among colleagues, as well as the differences and similarities within the relationships that we foster with customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work. Whatever your background, experience, race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we will make sure that you have every opportunity to impress us in your application and the opportunity to give your best at work, not because we’re required to, but because it’s the right thing to do. We are also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through our career site and require an accommodation or assistance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team .
© Allegion plc, 2020 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
Allegion is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer