Habyt's mission is to provide the best housing experience, anywhere. We develop and manage beautifully designed, community driven and technologically empowered living spaces to create a modern living concept. We are funded by top VC and Real Estate investors in Europe. If you are passionate about real estate, would like to join a dynamic, talented and diverse team of professionals - you are at the right place!
We are on a steep growth curve, and are looking for a Business Data Analyst to further develop our Customer Experience strategy.Tasks
- Develop and deploy dashboards to collect data-backed insights in order to deliver insights on potential areas of growth, optimization, and improvements
- Support business intelligence strategies with quantitative analysis and interpret key business data sets while recommending process improvement opportunities.
- Get a full understanding of the business and information needs to translate them into BI/analytics/reporting requirements while working cross-departmentally on data-driven strategies that improve business processes and decision-making
- Create and maintain various BI reports, analysis, and presentation decks for the business
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data - deliberate attention to data input and output to ensure accuracy and validity.
- Design, develop, and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, data mining, analyses, dashboards, etc. that drive meaningful and prompt actionable insights).
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build scalable processes and metrics by means of a proactive approach to business process re-engineering, internal control objectives, and best practices to tackle business needs, identify and solve problems, and improve service levels.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users while simultaneously enabling them to present their work and tailor the delivery to the capacity of the audience
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in business, engineering, technology, math, data or computer science, or a related area.
- Thorough knowledge working with database tools (ex: Excel / SQL / Python) and data visualization tools (ex: Tableau / Power BI / Domo). Skills with presentation platforms, data management in spreadsheets and report creation.
- Mathematical and statistical skills, along with advanced understanding of business process analysis.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Strong command of English language and good communication skills.
- Nice to have: CDP Certification Program; IBM Data Analyst Professional certificate; Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate; AWS Certified Data Analytics; CareerFoundry Data Analytics Program; IIBA®- CBDA Competencies
- Join a great team and become a strong leader within the Habyt cosmos: your colleagues are talented, motivated self-starters;
- Live first hand the Habyt remote culture: work from any of our Habyt locations, anytime.
- Be a part of an innovative business model with global impact; A high degree of responsibility and involvement from day one;
- Fast decision-making and flat hierarchies make Habyt a great place for your professional growth.