WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
Your Key Responsibilities
- To experience exciting challenges and have the opportunity to work at the heart of BRP's transformation, innovation and continuous improvement.
- You are entrepreneurial, have a strategic vision and wish to support BRP in achieving its growth objectives.
- To work closely with various multi-disciplinary teams to determine the optimal strategies for the supply chain.
- You want to be at the very forefront of defining the logistics strategies of a growing multinational company and want to learn the best practices of the manufacturing industry in the area of logistics.
Your Qualifications And Skills
- Source, clean, and maintain accurate logistics data.
- Audit logistics data including packaging weight for priority parts in the warehouse.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders, including the NPD, BI, local, planning, and inbound logistics teams to obtain, synthesize, and present logistics data to relevant audiences.
- Deliver packaging audits in line with monthly and annual targets, collaborating with local site to secure the support necessary to complete objectives.
- Correct packaging errors in SAP, according to best practices.
- Collect weight data according to the priorities given by our transportation provider and internal transportation department.
- Leverage scheduled assembly line downtimes to advance packaging dimension and weight audits.
- Support the improvements and implementation of the new Packaging Requirements & Specifications (PRS) document and process with logistics engineering teams.
- Ensure data is correct in logistic report(s) to improve transportation accuracy.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), communicate the results and, if necessary, make needed corrections to meet project objectives.
- Support the implementation of a new App and database to improve auditing performance and storage in a database.
- Promote a spirit of continuous improvement to support our ‘Lean Enterprise’ mission.
- Work with internal logistics, transportation, and planning to correct and improve data planning parameters and packaging data.
- Create reports to highlight potential data entry errors.
- Other duties, as required.
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management/Logistics, or other relevant field.
- Previous relevant experience (logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing operations).
- English and French fluency required, both written and oral - other language skills (ie. Spanish) a plus.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations and logistics (warehousing, transportation, etc.).
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Google suite (including sheets & sites) and other project management software (Smartsheet).
- The ability to communicate and synthesize complex information to diverse audiences and build ‘executive level’ presentations.
- Sense of initiative, ability to challenge the status quo, autonomous, organized, and possessing strong attention to detail.
- Proven interpersonal skills.
- Accountability for delivering results and achieving objectives.
- Excellent ability to work in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Knowledge of SAP (WM, MM, PP) an asset.
- Availability to travel, when required.
Let’s start with a strong foundation — You want it, we have it:
What About Some Feel Good Extras
- Annual bonus: we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away: winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan: we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities: being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare: fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
WELCOME TO BRP
- Flexible work schedule: balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule: time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown: between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources: you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products: what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination; It’s about the journey. AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >