Marketing Data Analyst
Based in Paris, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely from anywhere in France.
They require a Marketing Data Analyst with 3+ years’ experience in data analysis in online advertising and knowledge of SQL, to join them on an 11 month contract to work with internal and external clients on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business outcomes.
Job Reference: BBBH 19229
What will a Marketing Data Analyst do?
- Engage with clients and agencies to share research-based best practices and measure true business value by building and operationalizing “learning agendas”. The best practices and learning agendas will highlights how a client can improve business outcomes
- Partner closely with sales to manage a scaled set of accounts and prioritize which clients will get servicing from the team
- Support client engagement with third party vendors responsible for setting up and conducting measurement studies
- Drive client, vertical, and industry adoption of preferred measurement methodologies, best practices, products, and approaches in support of the “learning agenda”
- Design tests to showcase the power of good measurement using client data and third-party technology tools
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for advertisers to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
- Design and deploy vertical strategies that enable Marketing Science coverage of the entire client list in the vertical. This will include deeper interactions, addressing consistent themes and scaled support
- Communicate complex research results to a general audience
- Offer selective consultation with clients & agencies on business hypothesis to test, measurement design & feasibility or insights interpretation
- Operate internal & external education & training workshops to raise awareness & advocacy of Measurement solutions & analytical best practices
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience in data analysis in online advertising
- Data Analytics – have working knowledge or data analytics in advertising.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with large data sets
- Hands on experience using advertising measurement tools
- Strong stakeholder and client management skills
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040