We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Kindred Group's Analytics team. Kindred Group are a group of brands created by a diverse group of individuals. What started as Unibet in 1997, is today Kindred, one of Europe's fastest growing online gambling companies with more than 1,600 employees working across 9 brands. Our success stems from attracting, developing and uniting the best possible talent.
The Analytics team use large volumes of data from range of sources to understand our customers' playing behaviour, their interests and motivations, the effectiveness of our marketing spend and much more.
Reporting to: Lead Data Analyst
What will you be doing?
- User data analytics to drive evidence-based decision-making, improve customer experience and optimise operational efficiency.
- Liaise with key stake-holders to understand business goals and identify analysis projects to support these goals.
- Communicate findings of analysis throughout the business.
How will success be measured in this role?
- Actionable insights delivered and implemented.
- Enhanced analytical maturity across the business.
- An improvement in marketing cost efficiency.
- Customer Net Promoter Score.
What have you done?
- Experience of data analysis in a high data volume business.
- A record of turning data insights into actionable solutions.
- Experience of SQL and/or R programming language.
- RMarkdown, Shiny and other R packages also an advantage.
- Able to bring insights to life with effective data visualization and compelling presentation skills.
- Degree preferred in computer science, statistics, economics or other math/science related field.
- Knowledge of the gaming industry would be an advantage.