Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 130 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports
What are you going to do?
- Develop code for processing and analyzing large amounts of data (e.g. unstructured tracking data, large full-text data sets, graph data);
- Design and implement highly scalable batch or real-time data processing workflows/components and products that make smart use of data to provide data-driven functionality leveraging machine learning, Big Data technology, and distributed systems;
- Build, deploy, monitor and operate services delivery;
- Work in a cross-functional team and collaborate closely with Data Scientists and Analysts to support the (technical) design, implementation and evaluation of new algorithms, machine learning models and other data-driven features and services;
- Use technologies like GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Google BigQuery, Scala, Python and Hadoop technologies such as Spark or Hive.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Software Engineering experience;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in GCP and in the implementation of scalable software and data-driven services that processes large datasets, using Big Data technologies, data storages and related data processing technologies;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Scala / Java / Python (for real-time and batch processing);
- Hands-on experience in analyzing large datasets ( SQL, Spark, Python, Hive);
- Experience with workflow management platforms (like Airflow) and collaborative platforms (like Jupyter or Zeppelin);
- Microsoft Azure and PowerBI is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Good English level;
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- The possibility of remote work;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet & Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Team building;
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We call you by your name and we all address each other informally;
- Coffee and snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn´t that the best way to improve professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at <endereço ocultado>.
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is 100% remote (this is applied to our recruitment process and may not be applied to the job offer/role itself).
Poderá encontrar o anúncios original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/377033/data-engineer