Process, project and program management
Do you like working with data? Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy building, delivering and presenting new solutions? We are looking for someone like that to:
- support, develop and maintain data processes
- actively participate in change activities like: gathering business requirements, designing solutions, as well as testing and deployment
- identify improvement opportunities
- sufficiently cooperate with teams from both technical and business side
- gain sufficient understanding of business processes in program/project management area
UBS PMO department is located in the office in Krakow. The PMO team supports UBS in change management activities across UBS and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Teams in multiple locations. In this role you will be a part of a Data management and automation team which is responsible to build, maintain and optimize data backend process to support the frontend reporting solution.
- hands-on experience in data workflow design
- knowledge of C# and VBA programming languages
- SQL/R/Python knowledge
- working experience with Visual Studio and Alteryx (nice to have)
- understanding of DWH and ETL concept (nice to have)
- experience with Jira/Confluence (nice to have)
- requirements management experience (nice to have)
- understanding of project management methodologies (nice to have)
- passion about designing and optimizing data processes
- ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- fluency in English (German would be an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.