My client is a leading Software Solutions Provider who are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join their Data Science and Insight Team.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for the delivery of data from a portfolio of data products. You will work closely with the sales teams and account managers, and will assist by talking to clients to help them interpret the data that is supplied. You will also be part of ongoing efforts to improve the efficiency of the current processes by working collaboratively on innovation.
As you gain experience there will be opportunities to work on a variety of data science and data visualisation projects, which use data to deliver insight and recommendations to clients.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of data and in-house systems.
- Code and profile clients’ consumer database
- Deliver off-the-shelf and bespoke datasets to aid clients’ understanding of their customers
- Contribute to innovation initiatives within the team, which constantly seek to improve efficiencies, develop new propositions, and research new ideas
- Support the delivery of a wide range of bespoke data science projects and tools using a range of different environments and languages
- Work with a variety of teams, from sales and account managers, through to statisticians and database technicians
- The ability to communicate complex concepts in an approachable manner, both written and verbally
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- An aptitude for coding (ideally Python, SQL or SAS)