Who We Are
At Jampp, we're on the mission of playing a leading role enabling the mobile app economy to grow. How? We build technology to support the most ambitious companies - from gaming to commerce pioneers - to propel the reach of their apps and accelerate their mobile businesses.
A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, the technical challenges we face every day are huge: from processing over 2 million auctions per second in less than 40ms each, to efficiently storing over 150TB of events' data daily, to continuously choosing the optimal price level for 300+ campaigns spending several million dollars every month in a constantly changing market, there's never a boring day at Jampp!WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
Data, and how it is used, plays a central role at Jampp and is at the heart of how we make product, business, operational, and financial decisions.
The Data Science team tackles challenging problems across many technical disciplines, including time series forecasting, graph mining, algorithmic optimization on petabytes of data, and causal inference with missing data - to name a few.
We know our algorithms and predictions are top-notch but we need your
help to take them to the next level.
As our Data Science Tech Lead
, you will become our expert, responsible for tackling challenging problems at scale across many technical disciplines. You will be responsible for setting team best practices and owning the quality of our codebase and workflows.
You will design, develop, evaluate and implement innovative predictive/prescriptive models. You will also mentor and coach other data scientists.
If you thrive wrapping your head around tough hard problems at scale and love creating new and innovative solutions, then this is a great role for you.Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any country compatible with Argentina's time zone
What You'll Do
- Work on our Real-Time Bidding solution, developing new functions and improving overall performance.
- Build models that support real-time events and internal stakeholder decisions across the business.
- Standardize best practices for analysis, modeling and experimentation; develop scalable processes to help the team solve pain points and meet goals.
- Work on fleshing out the technical requirements of different projects, communicating them to the rest of the Technology teams and taking ownership of their execution.
- Identify technical strengths and weaknesses in the team
- Take ownership of the design and execution of complex projects or critical business initiatives and collaborate with an extraordinarily small and talented team of designers and engineers.
YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT IF...
- 5+ years of experience in data science type roles.
- Relevant experience in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Physics, or other quantitative field
- Demonstrate proficiency with our current Data Science Stack: Python (3.9) and Scientific/ML Python stack (numpy, scipy, pandas, mpl, seaborn)
- Experience as a tech lead or mentoring other team members
- Demonstrated ability to influence and guide product strategy with data.
- Strong expertise in quantitative research and applied statistical methods and advanced experiment design.
- 💙 Passion - you have used a data-driven approach to solve a problem you care about
What We Offer
- You have experience in implementing large scale systems in one or more of the following areas: Machine learning, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, data mining or artificial intelligence
- You have a product-focused mindset. You have proven experience in communicating findings to cross-functional partners and take a leading role in building a data-driven product strategy.
- You have the ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion, involving a wide variety of technologies, systems and modeling techniques.
- Smarts, humility, and equal willingness to learn and teach
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 👩⚕️High quality medical care
- 🤰🏻Extended Maternity/Paternity leaves
- 🌴 Extended holidays every year
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🧑💻 A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)