About the company
A fantastic opportunity to work within a tier-one
data provider in Melbourne, where community, culture, technology, and customers are at the heart of the business.
Be a part of a company that has the mentality to jump in headfirst, tackling the most intricate projects together and building first-class solutions.About the role
If you prefer a Principal role, but still like getting in amongst the nuts and bolts of data, this is the role for you. Work alongside a team of Head Data Scientists (it's a big company!) in a high-impact senior technical leadership role.
Working on the HOW and the WHY of Data Science, you'll be advising our DS teams on strategy and execution, while still getting into the intricate details when the need arises.Skills and Experience
We are seeking a highly capable Principal/Lead Data Science who is skilled within:
- Designing, building, deploying, and monitoring machine learning models.
- Leading commercially minded Data Science and ML Projects.
- Predictive Analytics, Modelling and Pattern Identification.
- Python, R (Spark and Databricks a bonus)
- Degree Level Qualification or Higher in a quantitative field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Cloud, DevOps, MLOps, AWS practical experience highly regarded.
Outside of the strong technology stack, vibrant culture and future opportunities, the benefits are:
These are highly sought after positions, and suitable candidates will be contacted quickly. Please apply now to register your interest.To register your interest, click APPLY or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Generous remuneration structure.
- Beautiful office space /environment.
- Team-oriented environment.
- Leave entitlements, including Paid Parental Leave program.
- Discounts and memberships.