At Nextracker, we are leading in the energy transition, providing the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, as well as strategic services to capture the full value of solar power plants for our customers. Our talented worldwide teams are transforming PV plant performance every day with smart technology, data monitoring and analysis services. As a company driving the clean energy transition, sustainability is not just a word. It's a core part of our business and our operations. Our sustainability efforts are based on five cornerstones: People, Community, Environment, Innovation, and Integrity. We are creative, collaborative and passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds, driven by our shared mission to provide smart solar and software solutions for our customers and to mitigate climate change for future generations. Make your mark with Nextracker.
The Logistics Data Analyst
will be based in Hyderabad
. In this position, you will report to the Logistics Implementation Manager.
Watch this video to learn why Nextracker is more than just a place to work.Here Is a Glimpse Of What You’ll Do
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Create metrics, performance dashboards and reports
- Drive root cause analysis
- Engage with cross-functional teams and/or carriers/vendors for implementation of project/program requirements
- Managing multiple projects/initiatives
- Communication at all levels with the ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data
- Review and analyze proposed technical solutions for projects.
- Provide educated judgment based on analysis of factual data in complicated and unique situations.
- Create reports, dashboards, data visualization (infographics), workflows, and charts to provide insights for internal teams.
- Ensure site information, vendor information and frequently used databases are accurate and updated timely.
- Create complex datasets across multiple tables.
- Assist with integrations and ad-hoc requests related to business operations.
- Support decision-making and strategic planning activities, serving as a key resource to senior decision-makers in the business.
- Create systematics processes for comparing data
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience working with data (analysis, metrics, mining, root cause, modeling).
- Advanced knowledge on MS - specially Excel+ Power BI+ Power Point+ Power Query.
- Working experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI or Quick Sight.
- Experience in business process improvement, Lean/Six Sigma
- Proven independent decision-making skills in an often ambiguous environment.
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes
- Previous experience within transportation or logistics
- Capacity to work on multiple projects and meet various deadlines.
- Aptitude for learning new/different processes within the company to better understand other data architectures and workflows
- Strong desire for teamwork and working in group settings
- Attention to detail and a basic understanding of aesthetics is essential
- Capable and willing to independently and accurately solve logic-based problems.
Nextracker is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org