Do you want to work for a company that cares about you as a person, not just a number? For a company that provides outstanding leadership? For a company that offers exceptional benefits? RER Solutions, Inc could be your new home.
RER Solutions, Inc., is accepting resumes for a Data Analyst to become a part of our superior workforce in the Washington, DC area. The Data Analyst will provide onsite and remote federal program support.
- Assure confidentiality of highly sensitive data/information
- Maintain an unbroken chain of custody of documents from pickup to completion of destruction of documents
- Execute data collection, entry, organization, analysis, and research for various deliverables
- Assist with the creation of presentations, reports, surveys, and tools
- Summarize information and perform validation checks for different types and levels of consumption from various sources
- Assist in data management concerning various matters, including regulatory requirements, diversity, inclusion, equal opportunity, operations, supervision, and procurement
- Gather, summarize, and verify information used to populate reports or other deliverables
- Perform data compilation, reconciliation, cleansing, and validation
- Research of metrics and data in a variety of forms to support narrative writing
- Design charts and graphs for a marketing context
- Minimum of US Citizenship required to obtain client issued Public Trust
- 1+ years of professional experience serving the private or public sector as a data analyst
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and effectively
- Able to work independently to prioritize work as well as collaborating as a team member
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an understanding of fundamental business writing
- Experience with SharePoint lists and surveys
- Expertise in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, and Charts)
- Knowledge of Tableau, SAS, SQL, Oracle, or other analytic and visualization tools or programming languages
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related majors
Includes competitive wages, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave, 401k matching, life insurance, health, vision, and dental benefits.
This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp or 3rd party sourcing.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.