An exciting Machine Learning Engineer job has become available at a leading technology software company with a strong presence in APAC.About The Machine Learning Engineer Role
The Machine Learning Engineer role is responsible for designing and developing production grade codes catered to operational machine learning workflows. You will need to ensure that the models are running efficiently. Also, you will be building connectors to standardise highly stackable services.Key Responsibilities
- Developing engineering solutions to run production level machine learning and data driven initiatives
- Managing and monitoring full life cycle of ML models in production (monitor features, model results and performance)
- Scheduling and orchestrating complex ML workflows and pipelines
- Optimising the efficiency of machine learning algorithms by applying state-of-the-art technologies to reduce training time and inference latency
- Working closely with data scientists, business and IT teams to build platform and framework to enable machine learning and data analytics activities on a large scale
- Continuous innovation and optimisation of machine learning workflow through R&D on new technologies
- Establish, implement and maintain best practices and principles of machine learning engineering
To succeed in this Machine Learning Engineer role, you will need to have at least two years of data/software engineering experience.Key Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or related discipline
- Good programming skills in either Python, Java or C++
- Implementation experience in machine learning algorithms and applications
- Expertise in ML model deployment tooling (for real production deployments, testing, management of package dependency, lineage/audit trails, model versioning), high performance computing and parallel data processing
- Hands-on experience on Spark, HiveQL or Optaplanner is a plus
- Excellent in modern distributed ML frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe or MLFlow)
- Knowledge in AI – machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Machine Learning Engineer role.
Apply now or you may reach me directly at +65 6228 5322 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22108781 Suet Yen Khoo