About MoonPay 🌖💸
Hi, we’re MoonPay. We’re here to onboard the world to Web3.
Why? Because we think Web3 is a unique and democratizing technology. It gives people back control of their money, digital identity, data, and property like nothing else before it.What we do
We’re the leading infrastructure company in Web3. This means we offer our partners everything from payment solutions (we call them 'Ramps') to minting software for digital collectibles, like NFTs. And over 16 million people around the world now trust our products — just take a look on Trustpilot.
We’re also big on collaborations. And we've worked on stunts, drops, and partnerships with some of the world's most prestigious and forward-thinking brands.
But that’s not all. At the start of 2023, we launched our own consumer app because we wanted to see if we could build a better Web3 account. It’s taken off in a big way, so we’re working to hone it further.
So whatever your background, we’re sure there’s something for you here. Come help us build the future of Web3 and digital ownership.Locations Supported 🌍
New York, Miami, Remote (US)About The Opportunity ✍️
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Data Analyst to have a huge impact across the organisation while working at the forefront of the industry. The main focus of this position will be to play a crucial role in supporting our FP&A and Accounting functions.
What you will do…
About You 🙋
- Build robust data models and infrastructure downstream of backend services and external data sources, which support reconciliation, internal reporting, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Develop “The Ledger”, which tracks movements from external data sources.
- Design, build and scale a MoonPay-wide approach to reconciliation for cash and crypto using both internal and external data sources.
- Develop the internal financial reporting dashboards
- Conduct more strategic analysis on specific topics such as the Flow of Funds from both a cash and crypto perspective.
- Collaborate with the finance team and the crypto engineering team to conduct investigations into areas such as issues with crypto delivery.
- Working closely with accounting & finance to build custom tables & reporting to support their efforts
- Communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences (across different teams).
- Cross-functional team working with Product, Engineering, and Finance
As a data analyst, you’ll be expected to work cross-functionally with different parts of the organisation while maintaining a focus on Data and Finance. Being someone who can build robust data models to contribute to the current ecosystem of data products.
Most importantly, though, you will embody the core principles that everyone here at the MoonPay lives by. Our “BLOCK Values” are at the heart of everything we do - and they are…
B - Be Humble
L - Lead with Empathy
O - Own It
C - Communicate with Clarity
K - KaizenWhat you will need…
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative, and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel that you are only a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
- Advanced SQL, data modeling, and data visualization tools are second nature to you
- You have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of statistics and probability, including experience in conducting large-scale A/B tests
- You have experience of and/or interest in working with a finance team, or within a finance function
- You have the versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job and adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment
- You are experienced in communicating with cross-functional stakeholders including finance managers, engineers, VP & C-level executives
Equity package 📈
Unlimited holidays 🏝
Paid parental leave 👶 🍼
Annual training budget 💻
Home office setup allowance 🪑
Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪Commitment To Diversity
At MoonPay we believe that every voice matters. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination. That’s why we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are a proud equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including, but not limited to, hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, and leave of absence.
MoonPay is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations in our job application procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities. Please inform our Talent Team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.