The Marketing Tools & Technology team is in the process of transitioning into a Center of Excellence supporting all lines of business at Dish including Sling, Boost, OnTech and our future wireless brands. Our mission is to ensure that Marketers and business groups across the company have a world-class MarTech stack at their disposal, while driving consolidation of our disparate tools, and articulating a cohesive vision for our enterprise marketing technology roadmap.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Tools & Tech team is looking for an experienced Lead Marketing Data Analyst to join the team and help drive the technology strategy across lines of business. The primary objective of this role is to leverage your knowledge of Marketing Technology and interpersonal skills to improve our Marketing Technology engine for all groups that use the tools. You will work with Marketing tactic owners, IT devs & PMs, technology vendors, and senior business managers as you evaluate tool usage, identify gaps in our technical setup, articulate and advocate for recommended improvements, and provide subject matter expertise to help effectuate those recommendations. This is a broad role which will test your technical skills, your critical thinking, your interpersonal skills, your willingness to learn, and your capacity to produce high-quality deliverables. If successful, you’ll have put your thumbprint on the tech stack of the company for years to come.
- Become a subject matter expert for key aspects of the marketing stack.
- Drive consistency of implementation and alignment among the various business units for common tools such as those used for website analytics, tag management, A/B testing and experience targeting, content authoring, and digital asset management.
- Manage the testing and evaluation of existing technology integrations to ensure data quality and usefulness.
- Assist with troubleshooting implementations using SQL skills as needed to ensure marketers have the resources they need to compete in the marketplace.
- Assist with the evaluation of new use-cases, enhanced capabilities, and new technologies that will improve DISH’s marketing capabilities.
- Maintain strong partnerships with key marketing, IT, and 3rd party vendor teams including managing the relationship with one or more MarTech vendors.
- Maintain flexibility as priorities change and initiatives evolve
- Work with internal clients to understand business needs and translate them into requirements for IT to implement the solutions.
Job Skills/Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course of study
- Experience with Marketing Technology in a B2C context, with a preference given to experience with the Adobe Experience Cloud and Tag management platforms.
- 2+ year’s experience using SQL to retrieve data.
- Experience in gathering requirements and proposals with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Experience with marketing tools that support online/ Digital campaigns in areas such as campaign management, attribution measurement, data management platforms, and behavior analytics.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a way that is simply understood and facilitates decision making.
Compensation: $55,800.00/Yr. - $100,000.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.