Join the Revolution!
Are you an experienced Data Engineer eager to join a dynamic start-up that values culture over everything? At RevoData, we foster a no-ego, no-nonsense culture. We encourage people to push boundaries, think on their feet and challenge each other, at the end of the day, we win as a team. Sounds like you? Then read on!
As a Principal Data Engineer, you will lead the development and delivery of data and AI solutions in Databricks that drive business growth and improve customer experiences. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand client needs, identify opportunities and create the roadmap for new solutions and products
The experience you bring
- You have worked on at least 2 projects or data products from ideation to production.
- Have experience with taking ownership of new ideas and developments.
- Know how to let others learn from you while empowering them to grow.
- You show deep curiosity and inquisitiveness about customer needs and elevate the customer experience.
- You are a constant learner who is passionate about staying at the forefront of the Data & AI landscape through reading journals, books, or blogs. You can easily sum up your top 3 when asked.
- The ability to identify business opportunities and craft technical solution options together with architecture and engineering
- You have previously led discovery, elicit user needs, challenges, and opportunities.
- You have a track record of owning the quality of Data & AI solutions, including technical debt.
What we offer
At RevoData, we value our teams' development and well being. To give you a sneak peek into some of the perks you can expect:
- Ongoing Learning: Access an education budget without limits, collaborating with our partners (such as Databricks, AWS, Microsoft, and ThoughtSpot). Enjoy personalized onboarding and a well-defined career trajectory.
- Create your best workspace: Select a MacBook or a Windows Laptop, keyboard and other kit to your preferences.
- Learning Opportunities: Engage in Wednesday Lunch & Learn sessions and team workshops
- Daily Nourishment: Relish in delectable daily lunches provided right at the office.
- Community Engagement: Become a part of our Climbing Club, join a cooking workshop or sign up for your charity sky dive.
- Join our pension plan.
- Work-Life Balance: We prioritize well-being above all. Hence we favor a well-being budget, internet coverage, and an allowance for remote work, over things such as a bonus on billable hours.
At RevoData, transparency is crucial. We value getting to know you better, and our final interview takes place in person at our Amsterdam office.
Please note, we do not cover interview travel costs or relocation expenses and cannot provide visa sponsorships as we are a start-up.
Ready to Join Us?
If you resonate with our technology, culture, and vision, we're excited to meet you! Apply directly through this vacancy, our website, or connect with Leah Cullen on LinkedIn. We appreciate a CV that goes further than listing your job experience. Perhaps even accompany it with your favourite Spotify playlist, a picture of your dog, your favourite bouldering gym or the best book you have ever read.
We've been rapidly growing, we hired 5 new team members in September alone. Yet a strong RevoData fit is everything to us. We see you as an asset to our team and never turn recruitment into a numbers game. Multiple start dates available from January to March 2024. When as a collective we hit our 2024 goals, you can join us at the Data & AI Summit in San Francisco in 2025!
Join RevoData, where you can make a meaningful impact and be part of an inspiring journey. Let's revolutionise data together!
As we are a start-up we are not registered with the IND in the Netherlands as a referee employer and cannot provide sponsorship.