Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Remote Opportunity With Publicly Traded Company In Healthcare Space
This Jobot Job is hosted by Sarah Murphy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the Easy Apply button and sending us your resume.
Salary $90,000 - $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Founded in 1987, we are a certified Great Place to Work® Company. We are a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation, auto, health and disability management industries and have been publicly traded since 1991.
As a Data Analyst in finance, accounting, and pricing, you would be responsible for analyzing financial data, evaluating pricing strategies, and providing insights to support decision-making. With 2-3 years of experience, you're expected to have a solid understanding of data manipulation, financial modeling, and statistical analysis using SQL, Excel along with Tableau or Power BI to contribute effectively to the organization's financial success.
Why join us?
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis with financial data, generally 3-5 years.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, along with Tableau or Power BI.
- Hands-on experience working with financial and accounting data.
- A curious attitude with close attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture.
- Able to thrive among business, technical, and accounting partners as well as across senior and junior team members with the same level of respect and clarity.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to drive projects cross-functionally, and keep stakeholders informed.
- Become subject matter expert for central accounting data models, inclusive of investigating, simplifying, and documenting legacy code.
- Develop and maintain robust and scalable future accounting data models and data dictionaries for both self-consumption and the broader data analyst community.
- Build and maintain financial and operational dashboards to identify patterns and trends which will support decision-making across the organization.
- Collaborate with technical and business teams to implement best practices for data modeling, data governance, and data quality.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the Easy Apply button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!