TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for data analysis of e-commerce overseas operation strategy including Merchant Strategy, Creator Strategy, etc.
• Describe the situation of businesses, explain the fluctuations of business and provide valuable suggestions with reports.
• Design the monitoring systems independently to reflect any changes of business in time
• Cooperate with Ops team to set strategy, e.g. finding potential creators, measuring LTV of users, figuring out the growth strategy of merchants, etc.
• Follow up the data analysis of local operation teams in several overseas markets, support the operation effect and give the follow-up optimization suggestions;
• Cooperate with PM/Ops/R&D team, promote the implementation of optimization scheme, and bring about the actual improvement and growth of business
Who We're Looking For
• Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science is preferred; or major in science or engineering or engaged in data statistics, analysis, modeling related working areas after graduation
• Proficient in SQL and tableau and familiar with Python or R for data analysis.
• At least 3 years of working experience in data analysis, and have a good business sense in e-commerce
• Overseas working experience or analytical experience is preferred
• Able to complete English reports and communicate with global staff independently
• Have a strong learning ability and curiosity; familiar with starting a new business; able to lead a small project team to support business
• Have a strong ability to work under pressure, have the courage to overcome difficulties and accept challenges
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org