From coast-to-coast, our inspiring colleagues are at the heart of what we do best: helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. With our team, you’ll bring this purpose to life every day by living our Values, being open to change, and pursuing your goals.
In return, we’ll give you countless opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a diverse and passionate community of experts – the best the industry has to offer. You’ll be empowered to be your best self, do your best work, and make a meaningful impact. Here, you can help shape the future of insurance, win as a team, and grow with us.About The Role
We’re looking for a Data Analyst I to join our growing team!What You'll Do Here
What You Bring To The Table
- Create and publish reports.
- Monitor, identify, and analyze trends, explaining outliers and providing influential feedback related to results and productivity.
- Consolidate data from various sources, ensuring data is clean.
- Build and maintain an inventory of data and support the monitoring of KPIs.
- Proactively identify new data elements that may provide further insight into performance or business trends.
- Analyze and present information clearly and concisely to diverse audiences within the organization.
- Create and maintain effective documentation to assist in training and reinforcement of workflows & best practices, and to satisfy audit protocol.
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement technical solutions to meet the evolving needs of our partners.
- Work in collaboration with project team members, leading the development of new reports using PowerBI.
- Support ad hoc reporting as new needs arise.
- Proactively identify new data elements that may provide insight into performance.
What We Offer
- Bachelor’s degree in data-related field (i.e., Mathematics, Science, Statistics, AI, Computer Science, etc.), or any combination of equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a data analyst
- Can communicate effectively with diverse audiences verbally and in writing
- Excellent time management and organization skills, managing competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Dynamic individual with a high level of energy and strong initiative
Working here means you'll be empowered to be and do your best every day. Here is some of what you can expect as a permanent member of our team:
We are an equal opportunity employer
- A financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan; we match 50% of net shares purchased
- An extensive flex pension and benefits package, with access to virtual healthcare
- Flexible work arrangements
- Possibility to purchase up to 5 extra days off per year
- An annual wellness account that promotes an active and healthy lifestyle
- Access to tools and resources to support physical and mental health, embracing change and connecting with colleagues
- A dynamic workplace learning ecosystem complete with learning journeys, interactive online content, and inspiring programs
- Inclusive employee-led networks to educate, inspire, amplify voices, build relationships and provide development opportunities
- Inspiring leaders and colleagues who will lift you up and help you grow
- A Community Impact program, because what you care about is a part of what makes you different. And how you contribute to your community should be just as unique.
At Intact, we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected, and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please let us know when we reach out about a job opportunity. We’ll work with you to meet your needs.
Click here to review other important information about the hiring process, including background checks, internal candidates, and eligibility to work in Canada.If you are an employee of Intact, belairdirect, or Johnson Insurance, please apply for this role on Contact People.