Primary Skills: Data Analysis, SQL, Tableau/QuickSightDuration: 9+ (Possible Extension)Type: W2Remote position.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop data models and reporting to measure the success and health of the advertising sales business.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Manage requirements across sales teams, engineering, and data science to deliver solutions
- Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
To follow up with any questions please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space
- Experience working directly with technical and business stakeholders to translate between data and business needs
- Experience with SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations, Math, or Finance discipline
- Experience applying statistical techniques to analyze data (e.g. correlations or linear regression)
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to identify problems, develop business requirements, and make actionable recommendations to stakeholders
- Organizational skills including prioritization of multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.