Founded in 2016, Guiker-归壳 is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process. In doing so, we are enabling individual property owners to remove themselves from the day-to-day and focus on their long-term investment goals.
An economic empowerment platform, Guiker has helped thousands of small landlords generate more income while helping tenants from more than 50 countries find a new home. Our mission is to make real estate accessible to everyone and open doors for those who refuse to settle.
We're looking for someone who is results-oriented, and that truly believes that collaboration, efficiency and transparency will lead us to achieve great results.
If you do not tick all the boxes below, but you're a smart, motivated, and resourceful person, please apply, we might have a seat for you.
What do we need?
- Research & aggregate residential real estate data
- Build predictive models on price and vacancy rate
- Build interactive dashboards that help Sales and Operations, Marketing teams to make better decisions
- You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have refugee status
- You must be eligible to work in Canada
- You must be enrolled in a program at post-secondary level
- Students must be returning to school in the immediate semester following the placement or finishing a work term for academic credit.
- Data analysis related educational background or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to understand and write SQL queries
- Experience with 1 or more programming languages (Preferably Python)
Nice to have
- Experience with BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, or similar product
- Experience with ETL (Hosted / Managed solution like FifeTran / StichApp, custom solution, or other)
- Experience with Data Visualization tools
- Have a portfolio of related personal projects
- Experience with web crawler
- Paid internship
- Endless Opportunities for Growth
- Montreal downtown office right in front of McGill metro station
Expected internship placement period
Jan. 2nd - April. 30st, 2022