Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, partnership and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
We are currently hiring for a Senior Data Analyst.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Provide interpretations and recommendations to all levels of the organization for decision-making purposes
- Act as senior analytical resource to System Optimization, and provides senior expertise to team members
- Provide supervision, coaching and mentorship to Data Analysts to support continuous learning, training, growth, and knowledge dissemination
- Plan and coordinate quality assurance and quality controls
- Assess, develop and evaluate the optimization of existing reporting procedures, and explore automation opportunities
- Recommend departmental standards for database architecture and design
- Identify and monitors data quality issues within source systems
- Liaise with clients in partnership with other members of System Optimization to understand business analytical needs
- Coordinate the exchange of data with various agencies, including but not limited to: Ministry of Health, Canadian Institute for Health Information, other Health Authorities, and external research groups
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or related applied quantitative scientific field, plus five (5) years of related experience in decision support tools, data analysis, performance reporting, and/or health care management, as well as experience in managing technical projects and directing technical staff, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Proficiency in T-SQL and Power BI is preferred.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are a few more reasons why you should apply.
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with health care providers who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Fantastic opportunities for support and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- An opportunity to make a difference every single day in the world of health care.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve.
We value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Curious to know what it’s like to work here? Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.