We want you to join our Core Data team and help us develop our platform’s backbone, which supports all customer and internal applications. In your role you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our core data platform. You will bring and apply your knowledge of data systems and take part in architecture decisions. You will work together with the Product and Operations teams on developing our product offering as well as daily operations. You will:
- Collect, store, manage, check, and protect core company data (Postgresql, S3)
- Build and maintain modern data stack pipelines (Dagster, Airbyte)
- Manage and extend data infrastructure (Docker, AWS)
- Develop new user and internal-facing tools (Python, Django, React)
- Maintain and extend platform and process documentation (BPMN)
- Contribute to architecture decisions
- Support internal and external users
- Understand customer needs and find the best way to address them
- You are an experienced software/data engineer with 5+ years of developing software professionally
- You have strong skills building data pipelines and scalable systems as well as web applications
- You have Devops knowledge: containers, infrastructure as code, log management, monitoring
- You have experience working with cloud platforms (AWS) and knowledge of SQL, relational databases
- You are comfortable writing Python (Pandas)
- You are able to work independently as part of a small tech team
- With your learning mindset you are quick to adopt new systems
- You work results-oriented with strong analytical skills and a structured way of working
- You have an experimental attitude, with a launch fast and iterate mentality
- You are a good communicator
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- EU, EEA or Swiss Citizenship or valid work permit
- Impact: We are revolutionizing industrial after-sales. In terms of speed and service, we want to work with you to set new standards in spare parts logistics.
- Proven insights: We know what we're talking about. We know our topic from our own experience and from different perspectives. We know exactly how we can turn the market upside down together.
- Startup culture: We are breaking new ground and proactively initiating changes. We look forward to thinkers who question the status quo with us and doers who get started.
- Team work: We support each other, celebrate successes together and help each other in case of setbacks - for us, all of this is part of a human and good togetherness. We communicate openly, are transparent and give honest, appreciative feedback.
- Growth and development: We strive for growth and development for all parties involved. Seizing opportunities together, forging plans and implementing large projects - that's what we want with you.
- Remote-first: We want to make our working life as flexible and pleasant as possible. Regardless of whether you work at home or in the office, we will support you.
PartsCloud benefits include:
- Your hardware of choice
- Work from anywhere
- Great team!
- Remote work stipend or subscription to coworking space nearby
- Unlimited vacation policy
If you would like to build a successful, VC-financed B2B startup with us, where you are able to shape a new path, apply to us! We look forward to your application!