- Be a thought leader, partner with your cross-functional partners to foster a data driven
- With a focus on Payments compliance and keeping our platform safe, anticipate and
detect new fraud trends and regulatory requirements.
- Define and evaluate key metrics. Build the data foundation you need, in partnership with
the data engineering team.
- Deliver actionable user-insights to build the best products and models
- Design experiments to measure the impact of new payments features
- Empower the product and engineering teams to make data-driven decisions
What you need to succeed
- 4+ years industry experience in a quantitative analysis role. Experience in Payments a
- Fluent in SQL and proficiency in analytical tools such as Python, R, etc.
- Background in statistics and experience with experimentation
- Solid understanding of product analytics
- Experience or willingness to learn tools to create data pipelines using Airflow/Minerva
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of
varying technical levels