Abbot House, Westgate St, BSE, IP33 1QT
Reporting into the Senior Procurement Manager, the successful applicant will be the key provider of reports and analysis from the building maintenance and compliance management system (Pulse) and core financial system (Arora). You will proactively manage, research and analyse thousands of rows of business data with a view to identifying trends & correlations that will drive service and cost management improvements throughout the business, assisting the building maintenance team in providing insight by analysing data relating to building maintenance and compliance activities.
- Mine and analysis of large building maintenance datasets with an aim to provide insight and recommendations to the team in order to improve Building Maintenance service and costs
- Develop record management processes
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences consolidating a range of reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations to enhance supplier and contract management
- Develop an in-depth understanding building maintenance and supplier spend data
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Support tender documentation creation and tender return analysis
- Horizon scan internal and external datasets to support strategic insight
- Analytical; inquisitive by nature, keen problem solver and a proactive approach
- Customer value focused, with a passion to deliver great customer service experiences
- Ability to analyse and process large datasets and present in easy to interpret format.
- Self-motivated to assist with department team members autonomously and can plan own workload effectively
- Task and deadline focused
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Experienced in using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Minimum two years experience in a data/business analyst role
Who are we?
At Greene King we are proud to be the country's leading pub retailer and brewer, running over 3000 pubs, restaurants and hotels in towns, villages and high streets across the England, Wales & Scotland.
What's it like to work with us?
It's our people that make us an incredible place to work. We have been through some changes, everything we do is underpinned by giving our teams the freedom to be themselves and own their success.
We care about embracing individuality and each other - Our pubs, Our environment, Our community and Our customers are the heart of Our Greene King.
We take ownership and give freedom to succeed - You will make great things happen and own the outcome, we encourage you to embrace and unleash your potential by thinking differently and doing the right thing.
We win, learn and celebrate together - Be ready to learn to learn from your mistakes but also to win and celebrate success as an individual and with your team
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Up to 33% discount across all our sites for you and your friends and family
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy additional days.
- Free onsite parking
- An employee advice and guidance service and the healthcare service, Best Doctors.
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
If this sounds like it could be you, then please apply!Reference Code