International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
International SOS Government Services administers the TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) benefit, providing high-quality, accessible health care services for U.S. Military service members, family members, retirees, and other eligible beneficiaries overseas.
We are currently recruiting a Data Analyst to join our growing team, based in Frankfurt, Germany. The Data Analyst will be a hands-on ‘individual contributor’ in development, deployment, enhancement, performance fine tuning and support of the TRICARE reporting efforts.
- Processing of data and delivery of associated reports.
- Support the delivery of contract deliverables to the client.
- Conduct research and collect data which will help in continual product improvement / development that will meet internal and external client needs.
- Ensuring high quality data is collected and integrity of the data.
- Designs and implements any on-going data reports to ensure data consistency over time and prevent correctly formatted but unreasonable data from being loaded into decision support systems.
- Design and implement SQL Server data, Tabular and Power BI solutions utilizing various tools and scripting.
- Analysis of information using various statistical methods.
- Developing of data models that can be used for data analysis and presentation.
- Define and deliver automated and self-service reports to the business.
- Must qualify for ADP II Clearance as a US Citizen.
- Data modeling and analysis experience.
- Data visualization and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts and structures.
- Good understanding of data ingestion, data processing and data pipelining.
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of DAX, T-SQL, C#, D3, R or Python or any other statistical programming language for advanced analyses and predictive analytics.
- Ability to write stored procedures and functions.
- Statistics analysis a plus.
- Ability of developing data models in Power BI, Power Pivot or Tabula.
- Technical degree in computer, information or data sciences.
- Sense of ownership, urgency and self-motivation.
- Good business acumen, able to understand and drive the business requirements and convert to technical solution, communicating back in the most appropriate way to the relevant stakeholders.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness. Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment where collaboration is the norm.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
Diversity & Collaboration
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves.
At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to a flexible working environment, diversity, and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an environment of inclusion and equal support.
Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills, and cross-cultural understanding.