This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability of successfully applying data & business analysis in a supply chain environment.
What you'll do
- Perform data-driven menu planning for different markets via our new mathematical optimization engine. Identify saving potentials and insights which will help us to continuously improve our menu efficiency.
- Deep dive into menu planning processes across markets, understand our tools, data availability and data-drivenness. Build insights on our processes, gather input from business stakeholders and ensure that we offer the best menus to customers across all markets.
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to evaluate our menu planning operations (recipe pool, menu appeal, menu complexity, menu cost, cost of constraints)
- Extract actionable constraint sets from data for our local menu planning teams
- Build dashboards to facilitate operational processes and decision-making in menu planning.
- Champion the team's enthusiasm for being data-driven and ensure commitment to optimization paradigms for menu planning as a part of the Operations Research team.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders from 13 different markets to collect data and understand main pain-points in menu planning
What you'll bring
- Strong logical thinking by observing and analyzing phenomena, reactions or feedback and accordingly drawing conclusions based on data input. Justifying hypotheses, strategies, actions, and decisions as a result of the gathered facts
- Hands-on experience in any of: operations research, business intelligence, data mining, predictive analytics or statistical analyses.
- Experience in execution or supporting the use of mathematical optimization software is a plus, e.g., for supply chain, production planning, marketing, revenue management or capacity planning
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/VBA, SQL, Python/R or any other scripting languages. Tableau experience is a plus
- The ability to manage priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- You are a team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe's vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we've become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Operations teams are located throughout the markets we are active in. We are a diverse group with a common focus, getting the best products to our customers, with the widest choice and the most flexibility. We are industry leaders in Production, Supply Chain, Procurement, Food Safety, Automation, and Data Analytics. HelloFresh is expanding rapidly and we are always scouting for top professionals to be part of this exciting growth in both our existing markets and brand portfolio, but also in new geographies and new brands. Join us and play a vital role in getting the best ingredients to our customers!
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.