Are you an introverted person looking for a quiet job in the Back Office area?
Additionally if you want your duties to be permanent and not required contact with many teams at the same time, this offer is for you.
Why you should apply:
- Positive and energetic working environment in the fast growing international FRISTA team.
- Energy and ambition – thanks to many new projects implemented for our clients we build our future by constant learning.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- Stable employment with private medical care and Multisport Card.
- Office at the Warsaw city center – we work in one of the best locations in Poland vis-à-vis Central Railway Station.
Person on this position will be responsible for:
- Creation, update and maintenance of master database in ERP systems.
- Ensure the accuracy of master data.
- Taking care of product pictures quality check, product description quality checks, category of product checks.
- Responsible for compliance with Key Performance Indicators and Service Level agreements.
- Drive for continuous improvement.
- First professional experience gained in a similar position related to data entry and work with Excel.
- Previous experience in ecommerce environment and market-places would be a great advantage.
- English is a must.
- Knowledge of French or German would be a great asset.
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.