IMMOFINANZ is an international real estate company. We offer you the structure of a large corporation, outstanding development opportunities within a modern working environment and a young and inspiring team. Find out more about IMMOFINANZ and what it means to be part of an international, dynamic organization. See how we design the way towards a new era of real estate development.
What can you expect?
As a Data Engineer at IMMOFINANZ, you will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to a variety of applications to ensure the smooth running of our core business. In this position you will work closely with many interesting people from different departments to design state-of-the-art solutions. You will have the opportunity to continuously expand your skills with eLearning and use your IT know-how for new ideas and suggestions of improvement.
- Working with Oracle DB, Oracle ODI, Oracle Integration Cloud, MS SQL, MS SSAS, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Power BI, etc.
- Development of concepts and solutions for ETL processes, data models, data integrations and reporting environment
- Operation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the data warehouse and data integration platform
- Working with Azure DevOps together with external partners within an agile mindset
- Active participation in IT projects
- Technical support for IT application managers and business departments
- Creation of application documentation for support, operation, and maintenance
- Practical experience in the core areas: ETL development, data modeling, advanced SQL, and system integrations, both on premise and in cloud environments
- Interest in working with MS Azure technologies like Data Lake, Databricks, Data Factory, Synapse, Analysis Services, Power BI and PurView
- Working experience of DevOps is an advantage
- Good communication skills and team spirit is highly appreciated
- Having a service-oriented mindset
- Very good English skills - German skills are an advantage
- Daily meal allowance of EUR 6.00
- Remote Working
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit and drinks
- Free use of the MyClubs app (sports offer)
- Internal and external training and further development opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Occupational health care
- Annual health check-up