STAGE - DATA ANALYST NPAWOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF THE MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY IN THE WORLD?DHL Express Italy
, the world's leading express and logistics company, part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group, awarded No.1 World's Best Workplace 2021, is looking for a candidate for an internship as a Data Analyst
. The trainee will have the opportunity to experience the organisational dynamics of a management oriented to support business development by working on continuous improvement.YOUR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
You will take responsibility in supporting countries with managing NPA data sets
(Net-Promoter-Approach), developing reports, testing tools and troubleshooting any issues. To be successful in this role you need to have eye for details and be comfortable when communicating with Senior Management.
This experience will allow to acquire and develop skills such as: adaptability, analytical thinking, problem solving skills, data analysis, communication skills with senior management, consulting and stakeholder management, commercial awareness and teamwork.MAIN TASKS
- Acquire great level of knowledge of NPA tools in order to locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Develop and implement datasets, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Support European NPA Analysts with their inquiries on how to use the tool and how to standardize reports.
- Process raw data and transform it into useful visual information (in line with internal standards)
- Liaise with IT implementation of the changes required, and support by testing the tool
- Update SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) in line with the latest version of the NPA tool.
- Create engaging training materials and facilitate trainings to the target audience