At A Glance:
Ready to join the SiriusXM family? As a Date Analyst within the Automotive Remarketing group, you’ll join a team dedicated to working with new and existing partners to promote SiriusXM to owners of previously owned vehicles.
The Automotive Remarketing group plays a vital role in SiriusXM’s subscriber growth and the position requires business acumen, tenacity and focus on driving for results.
Proactively resolve dealer data flow issues by working directly with dealers, lot servicing partners and SiriusXM teams
- Develop, lead and coordinate special projects within assigned lot servicing partners
- Log daily activity and key contacts for follow up and tracking purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
2 years combined work experience, with a minimum of 1 year data analyst or similar experience in a mid/large corporate environment, with demonstrated successful track record; prefer industry experience in automotive or automotive-related business for auto dealers
- Readiness to learn existing business processes.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proficient in manipulating, analyzing and visualizing data using MS Excel; including pivot tables and functions. Prefer some familiarity with Power Pivot and Power Query
- Ability to integrate and correlate data from multiple sources (e.g. flat files and databases) into new integrated data sets
- Basic SQL knowledge. The ability to run and modify existing SQL scripts
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills including the ability to effectively interface with business partners and senior management
- Ability to own and complete projects/tasks with minimal guidelines and supervision; Proactive and tenacious with problem solving
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines and requirements accordingly
$45,000 annual salary
- Cell phone allowance $75 per month
- General office expenses reimbursed
- Participation in healthcare benefits & 401K is available
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time off
Who is Apollo?
At Apollo, we’re on a mission to make retailers and brands look their best! Because simply put, when products look good, they sell more.
Even though you will be employed by Apollo, you'll be part of the SiriusXM family, too! We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to grow within our company.
We're hiring immediately! Interested? Cool. Let’s chat!
For more information please email Lisa at email@example.com