ArchWell Health is a new, innovative healthcare provider devoted to improving the lives of our senior members. We deliver best-in-class care at comfortable, accessible neighborhood clinics where seniors can feel at home and become part of a vibrant, wellness-focused community. Our members experience greater continuity of care, as well as the comfort of knowing they will be treated with respect by people who genuinely care about them, their families, and their communities.
- Build data integrations from internal and external sources to centralize data into a Data Warehouse environment.
- Monitor data integration operations, data quality, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- Profile data sources and map to target table formats.
- Develop and monitor data quality processes and address problems.
- Develop, unit test and system test integration components.
- Create support documentation describing the functionality of the integrations.
- Participating in technical design & requirements gathering meetings.
- Participate in planning and implementing data integration and data migration activities.
- Perform QA tests to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Research data issues between source systems and the data warehouse.
Required Skills/ Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master's degree (in data science, computer science or MIS, mathematics, engineering, or related field) preferred.
- 5+ years of prior experience in Data Management / ETL / ELT / Data Warehousing
- Experience in writing Data Quality routines for cleansing of data and capturing confidence score
- Experience with master data management
- Strong knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Experience Healthcare data models, datasets, and source systems ( e.g. EHR, claims, labs, etc.)
- Experience with healthcare reference data (ICD, CPT etc.)
- Experience with agile delivery methodologies
- Data Modeling experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills required.
- Experience managing and working in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services or Azure
- Knowledge of HIPAA; ability to implement systems and processes in accordance with regulations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
ArchWell Health is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.