What you’ll bring to the role:
Why consider Novartis?
- 3-4 years relevant experience Statistical Programming Data Science Libraries Python, R Source Code management (Git, bitbucket)
- An advanced degree (master’s or doctoral) in a quantitative field including but not limited to Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Astro/Physics, all relevant engineering disciplines
- Two or more years of relevant experience in Machine learning applications/generative methods
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end analysis for large scale data sets
- Interdisciplinary experience preferred and previous experience in biomedical, biology, bioinformatics, biotech, or healthcare desired
799 million! That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.Imagine what you could do at Novartis!Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified personsJoin our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
#LI-NOV = Novartis