AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles. You’ll be joining a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands.
AntiSocial is searching for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing an in-depth analysis of marketing analytics to provide business insights that affect the growth of a company.
- Analyze the performance across multiple channels and deliver detailed insights to increase effectiveness, driving key performance metrics
- Aggregate and analyze data across paid media platforms to develop hypotheses to optimize projects
- Collaborate with our teams across all our offices to track performance, glean insights, and make informed decisions about optimizations
- Provide insight on attribution to inform on touch points throughout the sales funnel
- Advise cross functional teams to help with tagging campaigns and identifying patterns with web traffic and behaviors to improve tracking and reporting.
- Leverage media platforms to conduct research and drive greater understanding of our audience.
- Create data informed hypotheses for A/B testing and personalization.
- Work with marketing software and tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce, Facebook Ads, Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads.
- Deploy successful SEM bidding strategies, placement mixes, and effective keyword management to hit target KPIs
- Participate in cross-functional strategic planning that incorporates insights from the digital landscape, competitive intelligence, and data from our clients’ businesses together into impactful, integrated campaign proposals
- Maintain a solid understanding of client objectives and draw a dotted line between digital media spend to marketing outcomes
- Build visual reports to reflect clients business goals and kpis
- Implement pixel tracking and goal tracking across paid platforms (FB, Google, Pinterest, etc) as well as goal tracking within GTM and Google Analytics
- Ensure clients site and tracking are all set up and ready to go before campaign launches
- 4+ years experience managing social campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, or DCM, experience with community management tools like Spredfast or Sprout a plus
- Experience with building and analyzing Google Data Studios
- 4+ years experience with Google Tag Management (ecommerce setup and integration, tagging, pixel tracking, etc)
- 4+ years experience with Google Analytics setup and analyzing, and optimizing
- 2 years of experience managing search campaigns in Google Adwords required
- Experience with SQL to extract, manipulate and discover insights in large data sets
- Statistics and experimental methodology (e.g. A/B testing).
- Ability to multitask and scale efforts across accounts, campaign objectives, and digital tasks
- Previous experience documenting case studies that showcase campaign/project successes, ability to summarize learnings from client challenges to help better inform future work
We celebrate diversity both in our work and our people. We simply look for great talent and are dedicated to building a workplace where everyone feels valued and part of our family.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this opportunity. Please include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.