As Business Intelligence Data Scientist you will be part of an open-minded Business Intelligence team. We are passionate about handling data and numbers and not only theoretically understand the latest big data and machine learning technologies, but also applying them practically. We live, communicate and promote a data-driven approach at adviqo.
- You will create business intelligence analyses (predictive analytics, machine learning, deep learning) for the various business processes of adviqo
- In close cooperation with different business departments you are responsible for the data visualization
- You are able to construe the results accurately and conduct concrete recommendations for the business units and the management
- You manage and control Data Science projects
How you can inspire us
- You have a university degree in computer science, physics, (business) mathematics or a comparable qualification
- You have extensive knowledge of AI and Data Mining-Methods and applied statistics (incl. multivariate analysis methods, regression analysis or machine learning)
- Ideally, you have first practical experience in the areas of BI Reporting, BI Analytics, the respective software products and basic statistics knowledge
- This experience is complemented by profound knowledge in data modelling, data management (incl. ETL skills), database technologies and Big Data
- You are passionate about data, analysis and visualization
- You have excellent communication skills, a target-oriented working method and a strong analytical and conceptional ability
- You speak English or German
Location & Benefits
Our office is located at Berlin, S- & U-Bahn station Jungfernheide. You reach us with the circle line or regional train which connects the Berlin central station in under 5 minutes. You work in a brand-new office directly on the riverside with gaming and chilling areas, basketball court, table tennis, Thirsty-Thursdays and proper coffee. Join us for an after-work beer on the roof terrace. We offer you many other perks.
Sounds thrilling? We are looking forward to your application including earliest start date and salary expectations!