In this role, you will contribute towards solution development using Machine Learning and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) models for a range of data analytics problems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diving deep into data, doing analysis, and discovering patterns/root causes. Generate insights that drive the product.
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of data used for model training and testing
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers on data collection and feature design efforts
. Lead development and delivery of machine learning models and analytics solutions
- MSc in Statistics, Engineering in Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- Minimum2 years of relevant experience in NLP Solutions
- Experience with analyzing and quantifying data collected through crowd sourcing protocols
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics and visualization tools
- Expertise in developing Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions
· Expert level knowledge of Python programming language, data engineering and data Science ecosystem in Python
. Good knowledge of Python based frameworks like fastapi, Django, streamlit, flask, dash etc.
. Experience of working on Linux and shell scripting
. Hands on experience on SQL ecosystem
. Knowledge of Big data and Pyspark ( Good to have )
- Good Knowledge of statistical modelling / machine learning techniques / Deep Learning
- Experience with data selection methods: identify how to choose which data for which experimental set ups
- Good communication and organizational skills with significant attention to detail