🤖 The Job
As a Data Analyst you bridge the gap between business and the data team. Firstly, by understanding the business needs and context in which the solution will actually be used. Secondly, either drafting the data requirements for the data engineers building the data solutions. Alternatively, you directly address those business needs with data driven visualizations, dashboards and insights, which you present to business in business language and with a focus on business value.
We are looking for experienced Data Analyst to join our growing Data Strategy business unit.
🎉 What you can expect at Dataroots?
Ready to roll into your next adventure? Let’s meet! At Dataroots we combine client focus with room for fresh and fun ideas. Our restyled offices create the ideal breeding ground to nurture creativity and innovation. Our culture is 100% people oriented, with colleagues from Brazil or Poland you'll enter a diverse international band of colleagues with a critical mindset and a healthy dose of fun.
💪 The Skills
- You have experience in / affinity with working in a service/consulting organization
- You understand how AI and Analytics can add value to organizations and you can articulate the business benefits in a code-less business fashion
- You know how to build story lines and translate complex solutions into clear & understandable content and context
- You can communicate complex quantitative analysis and analytic approaches in a clear, precise and actionable manner
- You are fluent in SQL and experienced in either Python or R
- You have experience with data visualization tools packages and/or tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Looker, Streamlit or pandas
- You are not allergic to bad data quality and know what business rules are, how to profile data and how to cleanse and enrich data
- You have advanced knowledge of data management tools including SQL/RDBMS, NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
- You are aware of and curious about the latest trends in Data, Analytics & AI (DevOps, MLOps, data mesh…) (+)
- You have a can-do attitude, you take ownership of the project to ensure a timely delivery
- You speak fluent English and either Dutch or French
Was this list a bit much? Don't worry, we don't expect you to tick every box from the beginning. Most of all we are looking for colleagues with the same passion for personal and team development as the rest of us.
💰 The Offer
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits such as a company car & fuel card or mobility budget, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, a high-end laptop and smartphone
- A personal & team training budget to further your professional career
- You will develop THE most critical capabilities for the next decades of 21st century
- Sports and/or sushidates … We let of steam during our (virtual) drinks and monthly day@dataroots events #workhardplayhard
Ready for a new chapter as a Data Analyst Consultant at Dataroots? Super! Apply now! 🎉