£40,000-£50,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
In need of a creative, ambitious, and passionate Data Analyst to join a talented team within an innovative marketing agency. This agency work with well-known brands focusing on the travel sector and take a data-driven approach.
As a Data Analyst, you will be involved with the continued development of the company as well as leading client projects. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Build propensity, segmentation models to better understand customers to then inform the markets.
- Present insight to stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with market trends and best-practice, ensuring skills and knowledge are up to date.
- Work with various CRM teams to develop and deliver customer journeys to support marketing strategies.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Analyst will have:
- Intermediate to advanced SQL, SAS, R, or Python.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and develop relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Highly numerate, a degree qualification in a relevant area.
- Ability to translate technical data to be easily understood by non-technical minds.
- A salary of £40,000-£50,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Great work culture and environment.
- Work collaboratively with like-minded individuals.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.