Actalent Engineering has a Fortune 100 Telecommunication company in Raleigh-Durham, NC, looking for a
- Data Analyst/Developer *to join their team.
- Analyze and interpret large data sets to identify trends and insights.
- Design, develop and implement data models and data-driven solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define business requirements and develop reports, dashboards and data visualizations using tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or QlikView.
- Build and maintain data pipelines using programming languages such as Python, SQL.
- Knowledge of running data analysis in tools like Jupyter Notebooks
- Ensure data quality and consistency by implementing data governance processes and data validation checks.
- Continuously monitor and improve data performance by identifying and resolving data-related issues.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data analytics, data management, and data visualization.
- Design and implement automation solutions for cloud infrastructure deployment, management, and monitoring.
- Work closely with the DevOps team to develop and implement continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that applications are designed for optimal performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with Cyber Security teams on cross-functional analytics and automation of manual processes.
- The following technologies are in scope for the position. *
- Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or QlikView.
- Data analysis with tools like Jupyter Notebooks
- Python, PowerShell, Bash, or other scripting languages
- Expertise with cloud solutions (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Experience with cloud-based data solutions such as Azure or AWS.
- Knowledge of machine learning and data mining techniques will be a big plus
- Addition Qualifications* In addition to the above requirements, the ideal candidate should also possess one or more of the following competencies:
- Cloud and Security certification
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.