- Establish analytical framework for the TikTok Live streaming team: root cause analysis, core metrics monitoring, and automated dashboards to surface key data insights to stakeholders and inform product strategies.
- Evaluate and forecast the impact of product features on creators, agencies, operation and the TikTok ecosystem.
- Dive deep into the data to understand how creator, 3rd parties, and viewer behaviors change with the evolution of our product. Understand top performers and use data to explore and analyze actionable operational strategies.
- Act as our team's thought leader on best practices and move towards a long-term vision of sustainable and thriving data processes.
- Work hand-in-hand with operation, product, engineering, and design to proactively influence and inform teammates' decisions throughout the business lifecycle.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science is preferred; or major in science or engineering or engaged in data statistics, analysis, modeling related working areas after graduation.
- 5+ years of domain experience in a mobile or consumer internet business, or in a high-velocity, high-growth product or team.
- Data analysis ability, familiar with Hive SQL, Python, R. Familiarity of machine learning Knowledge will be a plus.
- Familiar with statistics and dashboard, preferred to have experience in user growth, metrics creation, A/B testing, and data modeling.
- An impact-oriented, customer-centric approach to data analysis; Exceptional analysis, communication, and strategy report writing skills.
- Has a “can-do” attitude with a strong sense of ownership to execute end-to-end projects. Self-driven and able to manage and balance ongoing requests with proper prioritization.