Data Science Consulting
Up to 10%
Ability to Obtain Public Trust
What You Will Do
Our consultants on the Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team help clients maximize the value of their data and automate business processes. This high performing team works with clients to implement the full spectrum of data analytics and data science, from data architecture and storage to data engineering and querying, to data visualization and dashboarding, to predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence as well as robotic process automation (RPA). Our services enable our clients to define their information strategy, enable mission critical insights and data-driven decision making, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust, and improve operational effectiveness.
Belong to the diverse, talented, and collaborative Advanced Analytics & Intelligent Automation team. Support National Security clients as a Data Scientist performing data science, analytics, data wrangling, statistical analysis, and machine learning.
Focus on client services, while also supporting business development, internal firm initiatives, and ongoing professional development.
What You Will Need
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance, Secret, or Top-Secret clearance. Ability to work remotely and at client sites as needed.
- B.S./B.A. in a highly quantitative and computational discipline (e.g., data science, statistics, computer science, etc.).
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience in data science / analytics (e.g., data wrangling, data visualization, statistical analysis, predictive analysis, and machine learning).
- Proficiency using R/R Studio/Tidyverse.
- Proficiency using Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, or Elastic X-Pack for data visualization and developing dashboards.
- Strong communication/presentation skills and ability to explain technical topics to non-technical audiences.
- Strong consulting skills: identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships, driving initiatives forward.
What Would Be Nice To Have
- Active Secret or Top Secret clearance.
- Proficiency using Python for data science: data wrangling, statistical analysis, machine learning models.
- Proficiency using SQL for data querying. - Understanding of database, data warehouse, and data lake concepts.
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing (NLP) methods and techniques.
- Experience supporting the Federal National Security sector.
- Ability to support business development including RFP/RFQ/RFI responses involving data science / analytics.
Please note that this job posting is for a proposal of a potential client and is
not reflective of an awarded job. In addition, we are only collecting resumes and interviewing based off the skillset and qualifications listed below.
What We Offer
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Student Loan PayDown
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Mobility Stipend
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.