IFRS 17 will involve significant impact to the Data, Systems, and Processes for all our insurance clients. The IFRS 17 (data engineer) trainee will be mainly involved in designing, planning, and implementing data, systems, and process changes effectively such that the project's legacy is efficient and automated in generating insights and adding business value. (Note: IFRS = International Financial Reporting Standard)
His/her responsibilities include:
- ETL design, development, integration, testing, deployment using SQL, SSIS, Azure, and big data technologies for IFRS17 project.
- Assist in the design and implementation of governance and data quality controls covering implemented data processes relating to IFRS17
- Support the delivery of data transformation and storage capabilities to support delivery of IFRS 17 solutions
- Ensure that business requirements, accounting needs and actuarial methodology are captured correctly and effectively delivered
- Be a point of contact for matters regarding IFRS 17 data
- Knowledge and experience in data processing using SQL, SSIS, or any ETL tools.
- Understanding of SDLC process, DevOps.
- Proactive in learning both technical skills and business domain knowledge in insurance.
- Team player.
Education Qualifications Required:
- University Degree and Above
Duration of Traineeship Offered:
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
minimumYearsExperience : 0
[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]