Job title -
DevSecOps EngineerSalary -
£65,000 - £80,000 + benefits including:
- private healthcare
- life assurance
- group income protections
Crawley; hybrid working (1-2 days a week; flexible on WFH at various points in project lifecycle).Company -
With our client, you will make a difference. Their growing software development engineering team has opportunities in the development and testing of new and existing products. Their product teams thrive in a scaled, agile environment. Architects, product owners, designers, and developers collaborate closely to rethink and reimagine, and they need your expertise to create software that is simple, elegant, and easy to use. We want to make sure that physicians spend their time fighting cancer, not software.Role Respomsibilities
You'll be working as part of a global IT team responsible for creating and maintaining full end-to-end Data solutions
You will work with the business functions globally for our client, to understand their requirements and translate these into actionable Data projects that you deliver. This covers all aspects of the development life-cycle, including requirements analysis, architecture, development and testing of the solutions.
Candidate Qualifications And Experience
- Technical point of contact to ensure the Platform is operational and can meet the service levels of the products using the platform
- Create data transformation process using ADF, Data Bricks, Azure Synapse and other cloud technologies
- Support services before they go live through activities such as developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews
- Identify and execute pro-active actions to ensure continued stability and performance of the platform
- Define and execute data migrations from on-prem to the cloud, working with SMEs to understand the data source and target
- Collaborate with the wider teams to implement the solutions.
- Strong experience in delivering Azure based data platform solutions with technologies and skills including: Azure Synapse, Azure SQL DB / MS SQL, Azure Data Lake, Azure ADF and Data bricks
- Experience in delivering Data transformation/migration projects
- DevOps & Infrastructure (Docker, AKS Desirable)
- Working experience in agile delivery
- Bachelors in Information Technology, or other relevant degree
- Knowledge / experience in preparing user documentation
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- An organised self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude who is attentive to detail
- Experience of working across cultures
- ITIL Knowledge (Desirable)
For more information or to discuss the role furthr, please forward your CV .
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.