This is an exciting role for a data analyst to work with petabytes of data in order to improve the game experience of millions of players around the world.
As a member of the Analytics team you will leverage our data to drive actionable insights. Partnering with other teams, you’ll work to understand the performance of key business areas, player behaviour and identify new opportunities to drive key metrics.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to work collaboratively with different functions in a fast paced and agile environment. New challenges entice you and you’re always looking for ways to improve your knowledge and drive value. Most importantly you consider yourself as a truly data literate person who’s passionate about finding and communicating new data driven insights.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Conduct analyses that provide the business with insights on performance and user behaviour.
- Produce reports and dashboards that help visualize your findings and include actionable insights.
- Design, conduct and analyse A/B tests, leveraging appropriate statistical methods.
- Define data to be collected by the game and assure their quality.
- Promote good data practices amongst your peers.
- Relevant work experience providing data-driven insights or equivalent academic training.
- Experience with a domain specific language such as R or Python (preferably R).
- Strong data visualisation skills.
- Robust mathematical and statistical background.
- Ability to translate data into business insights.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- To be comfortable in writing SQL queries is a plus.
Not surprisingly, most of us are working from home at the moment. However, we strongly believe that we’re just that little bit better when we collaborate in person. As such, as soon as we are able to you will be working in one of our fashionable, open plan offices in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events, and even free optional yoga once a week!
We know that the world has been changing rather quickly recently, and so we’d typically expect people to be in the office at least three days a week. That said, if you want to spend a month per annum working fully remotely, that’s totally fine with us.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past two years, as part of our ambitious growth plans, Miniclip has been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.