We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Data analyzing, reporting, and automating in MS Excel and Google Sheets (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, Query, Data Manipulation/Formatting, etc..)
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Support various departments including strategy, retail, and sales in reaching their goals through analysis
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven relevant experience as a Data/Reporting Analyst or a similar role
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, Query, Data Manipulation/Formatting, etc..)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Experience in or the ability to use SQL and VBA is a plus, but not required
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics preferred, but not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Using hand dexterity
We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Data Analyst, Location: Los Angeles, CA - 90040 , PL: 559795111