What you will do
Are you a data-driven professional who loves working with stakeholders and Power Bi?
If yes, then we have an outstanding opportunity for you! Johnson Controls has embarked on a multi-year journey to help over 45 countries achieve their transformation potential. You will be part of a central team, your role is to support the transformation effort from an analytical perspective from within the Operational Excellence team.
As a Capacity Planning Data Analyst, you will join our Operations Planning and Analysis team, work and own data across the EMEALA (Europe, Middle East & Latin America) region.
How you will do it
You will understand capacity planning, an end-to-end process cycle, be comfortable with problem-solving and have strong attention to detail.
Other key activities will be
- You will need to understand the nuances that exist across the countries and regions ensuring that these are considered in the capacity plan(s)
- You need to be good at defining the problem and structuring the way to solve it
- You need to be able to work individually as well as in teams
- You will need strong stakeholder engagement skills
- You need to have a solid understanding of statistics and analytics and the ability to drive operational insight to guide operational priorities and actions
- You need to be driven and passionate about solving problems and improving operational performance through analytics
What we look for
- Education background with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, engineering/modeling degree a plus
- Data processing, model design and model-building phases (e.g., enterprise model, algorithm design, model refinement) on physical, distributed systems and cloud hosted environments
- Broad based experience with rapid prototyping and production implementation across large data sets
- Candidates for this role could come from multiple finance and analytical places